ich liebe


When you come to me with lots of ur love ...
I say you welcome to my life ...
I say you thank you for loving me...
Let's chain our love ...


lots of love





When you take me somewhere called Jogja ..
Thats know as Never ending Asia ,,
Never ending ozeaa ...

 

 I've found your love on ur sight ...
 Walk along the way ...
 My shadows the only one that walks beside me ..
 






Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos I'd already know ...



ðYaa Allah, sesungguhnya Engkau Maha Mengetahui bahwa hati-hati ini telah berkumpul untuk mencurahkan mahabbah hanya kepadaMu, bertemu dalam rangka menyeru Mu, dan berjanji setia untuk membela Syari’atMu, maka kuatkanlah ikatan pertaliannya ...
 Happily ever after ...
  
 



2 komentar on "ich liebe"

Blogroll